As of September 15, 2012, please use Bryant Street to enter the parking lot (Lot E) directly facing the Farmers’ Market (see map 1). Because of the limited space on in this lot, we encourage customers to utilize other nearby lots and parking garages. Below is a list of nearby public parking lots and garages.
NOTE: If you need assistance carrying your groceries to your car, please visit the Market Table and one of your volunteers will be happy to assist you. If you ride your bicycle or bring large strollers to the Market, we have a dedicated parking area at the Market in Lot E.
1. Civic Center Parking Garage: This lot under City Hall is the best option for convenient parking when coming to the Market. Enter the three-story, underground parking garage on either Ramona St. or Bryant St. and enjoy 3-hours of free parking.
2. Gilman St/Lot E Parking Lot: This parking lot is adjacent to the Market. Spaces are limited. Please enter from Bryant Street only. Because of the proximity to the Market, please use extreme caution when exiting and pay close attention to children and other Market patrons.
3. Gilman/Bryant Lot: This 2-hour parking lot is across the street from the U.S. Post Office, behind the CVS.
4. Waverley/Hamilton/Cowper Parking Lot: This 2-hour lot is only one block north of the Market. In addition, parking is available on nearby streets.
5. Bryant/Lytton Parking Garage: Though this may seem far, it really is a short 5 minute walk to the Market. This 3-hour parking garage has several floors of spaces, plus an elevator and public restroom.
6. Ramona/University Parking Garage: This is a small garage, but it is free and only a short walking distance from the Market.